[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Special Assessment

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 22:30:45 PDT 2009

Hello everyone.  As you may know, Bob, W4ZST purchased some really nice
countertop material that was installed in the Great White trailer for use
during future contest outings.  To reimburse Bob for the cost of the
countertop material ($200) the members present for the yearly general
meeting held on the mountain during breakfast Monday morning voted to levy a
special one time assessment against each member of $10.  Several of you who
were on the mountain have already given me your $10 but if you haven't you
can either send me the $10 or give it to me on the mountain in September.
If you mail it to me please make the check out to the Fourlanders.  Thanks.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman