[Fourlanders] VHF/UHF at NFARL FD OutLook for Big Tropo AM Sat/Sun Plus Es

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 08:17:23 PDT 2009

Here is a Tropo map for 8am Sunday morning,  Yellow is good Orange better, red very nice!:

If you want to work so DX VHF Sunday morning is looking good.  Remember, Tropo is like fog, it burns off later in the morning so stop by Early to try it out.   432 was hopping this morning, and with FD and the weekend, 6 and 2 should be rocking,

Note that this is near peak time for E-skip on 6 meters and 2 could even open up in the late afternoon for Es contacts.

We will have yagis for 6 and 2 SSB, so drop by and see what is going on.  Right now Ian and I are the only ones set to work the VHF/UHF Station

 Link to tropo site:  http://www.dxinfocentre.com/tropo.html

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc  Temp / W4QO FD EM74ta

Bob Mantell