[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Meeting March 21st

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 5 21:23:09 PST 2009

I have heard that you guys are planning for an informal get together after
Kennehoochee at the usual place (Rocco's Chili).  I may or may not be able
to make it.  The High School has a golf tournament that day and if Jennifer
makes the cut to play I will be there.  Otherwise, I will be at Rocco's.  If
I don't make it and someone wants to pay their 2009 dues ($30) can someone
act as treasurer in my absence and collect the money?  Thanks.