[Fourlanders] Hamfest in Lawrenceville

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 14:20:03 PST 2009

I will be there, I have a spot reserved in the commercial area, #6.  Not sure where that is though, just that it had power with it.  I will have a 10X20 canopy up and the van. I plan to be there Friday night and camp out, May set up a station Friday night also.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com

>Who is going to be at the hamfest in Lawrenceville this weekend?  I plan to
>be there Saturday.  Bob, Scott and Tom I will bring the clamp on ferrites
>with me so I can give them to you if you are there.  They are $6 per bag.
>

>73
>
>Jim, W4KXY
>

>It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
>you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
>
>Richard P. Feynman

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager