[Fourlanders] FW: [VHFcontesting] stuff 4-sale --

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 6 13:51:53 PST 2009

One other factor to be aware of when thinking about getting a Henry
amplifier is that they are big and heavy.  How big and heavy you ask?
Bigger and heavier than Bob's Commander 6 meter amplifier.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman