[Fourlanders] 1/2" hardline

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Tue Nov 24 15:52:20 PST 2009

Not really, but I do know it is made by Huber-Suhner, which is a reputable name.

However, most of us "professionals" prefer Andrew cable and connectors due to the availability and cost effective pricing on the cable itself and the matching connectors. Not sure if Sucofeed and Andrew feedline can use each other's connectors.

Sometimes what can be saved on cable cost is offset by the price of "rare" or pricy connectors.

Ron
WW8RR