[Fourlanders] 1/2" hardline

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Tue Nov 24 17:53:49 PST 2009

Well Tom,

There's a difference between the rib spacing on Andrew Superflex, verses Andrew LDF4-50, the "standard" of Andrew 1/2" Heliax.

And the connectors are different. From what I remember the last time I saw a length of SucoFeed, the rib spacing looked to be similar to LDF4-50, but it was a long time I ago that I saw it.

There were bunches of LDF4-50 and LDF5-50 for sale at Lawrenceville Hamfest.

Ron
WW8RR