[Fourlanders] 1/2" hardline

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 24 21:47:07 PST 2009

I agree with Ron.  I would tend to stick with tried and true Andrew hardline
especially since it and the connectors are or at least used to be readily
available in the bone yard at places like Dayton and Shelby.  I have heard
though that the supply of surplus hardline is drying up since the price of
copper has skyrocketed and folks are scrapping it for the copper.  Luckily I
purchased a 500 foot spool of 1/2" hardline several years ago in Dayton so I
have a life time supply.  It pays to think ahead.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman