[Fourlanders] Strance Signal

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 5 07:36:40 PDT 2010

Wow!  I learn something new every day from you guys.  Hello Sherman, how are
you doing?  Things been going well since I last saw you in January?  I am in
the middle of a large home renovation at the moment.  Redoing all the
bathrooms and kitchen.  I am working from home today since I have plumbers,
cabinet guys, etc. all over the place today.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman