[Fourlanders] Fwd: [VHF] another group purchase of W1GHZtransverter parts?

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 22:46:02 PDT 2010

I am slowly picking away at the 900 kit I have.   I have had a busy spring and summer at work, plus I have been studying for my Extra exam.   Passed that on Sunday , so the VHF/UHF program will get more time this fall/winter.

Hoping to get the 900 and 1.2 program sorted out by Jan contest to rove around with.  Just picked up a TS- B2000 with the remote head for the rover program.   Still looking for a 220 transverter, but have not put much time into that recently.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com