[Fourlanders] more info on the transverters

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 07:56:13 PDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "James French" w8iss at wideopenwest.com

Hello Everyone.

Here is a reply I sent to a few yesterday when asked what kits and boards I
would be offering as part of another group purchase. I hope this answers some
of the questions everyone has.

James W8ISS
=====

Paul W1GHZ has designed a 1296 transverter along with ones for 900, 3456, and
2304 MHz. Here's the link to the paper for you to take a look at and decide
what you want to do:
http://www.w1ghz.org/MBT/Multiband_Four_Microwave_Transverters.pdf

When I did the group purchase last year, here prices I was charging at the
time:

Parts kits
900MHz transverter kits - 15 dollars
1296RSU transverter kits - 15 dollars
2304 transverter kits - 25 dollars
3456 transverter kits - 25 dollars
Relay kits - Regular mount - 7 dollars
720LO kits - 10 dollars
756LO kits - 10 dollars
1152LO kits - 11 dollars
NO SMA connectors, copper pipe caps, screws, or boards as part of parts kits.
You supply these.

Boards
900MHZ board - 9 dollars
1296RSU board - 9 dollars
2304 board - 9 dollars
3456 board - 9 dollars
720LO board - 11 dollars
756LO board - 11 dollars
1156LO board - 11 dollars
Relay board - 3 dollars

Remember, these were the prices I was charging last year in quantity. They may
increase or decrease some depending on how much interest there is and how much
parts have increased in price or if I need to find a replacement part. I am
trying to get an idea if there is an interest to do it again. The above prices
were if you payed with a money order or check. Add a dollar per parts kit or
board if you use paypal.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

James W8ISS