[Fourlanders] Contest update

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 29 19:55:10 PDT 2010

I will be there for the duration this time.  I would also like a list of
folks who will be there so I can go ahead and setup my spreadsheet for
calculating the financials.  If you plan to make it to the mountain for the
contest just drop me a note telling me what days you will be there.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman