[Fourlanders] January VHF Sweepstakes

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Wed Dec 22 19:53:12 PST 2010

Oh yes Scott. The K1EL WinKeyer has been assembled and tested with
Writelog over a month ago. I do need to assemble the full 222 station
and confirm full integration of the WinKeyer PTT out. I have a
SoftRock Ensemble RXTX kit about half finished on that table right
now. I also have a 3 lane 35 foot long Pinewood Derby track to finish
assembling, integrating the timing gate and computer interface. I am
hoping to finish the last two projects this holiday and then do 222
station assembly shortly after Jan 1st.

Don't eat all the oysters and beer! Anna and I may be swinging down
into north or central FL with the kids next weekend.

Cheers,
Brian
NX9O