[Fourlanders] Thank You

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 3 16:03:33 PST 2010

Hello everyone.  I hope that you all had a good Christmas and are all ready
to start the New Year.  Personally I am excited and have lots of plans in
the works for this year.  I want to thank everyone who came to the
Christmas/MBA graduation celebration a couple of weeks ago.  I believe that
a good time was had by all and I appreciate you helping celebrate this
milestone in my life.  I hope to see everyone up at Bob's place on the 23rd
and 24th for the January contest.  We were 4th place in the limited multi
category last year and believe me when I say that we weren't really trying
very hard (except to keep warm).  This year we should be better prepared and
warmer so let's hope for another good showing.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman