[Fourlanders] Contest update

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 12 21:01:47 PST 2010

Hello Bob.  Saturday the 16th is the only day I have available to setup the
6 meter station.  I will be leaving the next day on a business trip and will
not be returning until the following Friday evening.  As you said, even if
it is raining I can still setup the station.  I was planning to stay over
Saturday night but Julie has reminded me of another commitment that Saturday
night so I am going to have to leave around 5 PM and probably would not be
back until 11 PM or later.  Given the late hour and all the driving involved
I might opt to just stay at my house Saturday night and drive back to
Dahlonega Sunday morning.  I will discuss it with Julie and let you know.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman