[Fourlanders] Saturday workday

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Wed Jan 13 11:52:17 PST 2010

OK, it looks like now it's supposed to rain both days, so let's just use
Saturday as a station set-up day indoors.  I know that Ron and Jim
prefer that and I think it was OK with Scott too.  Haven't heard from
Brian about when he will be available.

Of course, I will be here both days so if someone can't come Saturday
and wants to do it sunday, that is fine.  Maybe the weather will change
back and we can get in some outside time on Sunday, but for now we'll
just play it by ear.

Bob

Whatever time Saturday that anyone wants to come is fine.