[Fourlanders] rotators for sale

Dick Hanson dick at dkhanson.com
Wed Jan 27 15:02:03 PST 2010

Howdy...
I have a twofer deal for someone who needs spares or additional units.

I have two Telex HDR300 rotators, with control units, mast clamps,
connectors and all hardware...in excellent working order.
Comes with one factory manual, calibration sheets, calibration connectors
and a spare digital board for the controllers.

These units have been set up for 720 degree rotation so that the rotators go
around twice for one revolution of a rotating tower.
All the parts & instruction sheet for changing back to 'stock' 360 degree
rotation (pot, limit switches and misc hardware) are included.

So for the two units together, shipped CONUS from Austin, $650.
If you live near here and would like to see them operate on my workbench, we
can do that.

73
Dick, K5AND
512-263-4121