[Fourlanders] FW: More FourLanders Press

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 29 22:02:33 PST 2010

No doubt we can beat it.  We just need to kick things up a notch or two.
Straight 24 hour operation, throw in some WSJT and maybe even some EME like
Marshall does.  Yeah, let's do it.  It is good to have a goal.  Need to find
out what the record is for January to.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman