[Fourlanders] FW: [Mw] 10 Mhz sources

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Fri Jul 30 17:23:26 PDT 2010

Nope,

I already have two GPS receivers with slaved 10MHz reference out. The
HP Z3801 is what I used to take to the mountain for time sync. I fixed
it by sourcing a stouter power supply. I will be using one of them for
my 3456 transverter. While I can't power them from just 12VDC, I don't
envision doing microwave rover, yet.

I know Bob also has at least one Z3801 also.

Brian
NX9O