[Fourlanders] W4NH QSL's

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 7 20:42:41 PDT 2010

I have no idea who that was but I have a question.  How many W4NH QSL cards
are you processing in a year?  I imagine after a contest it could be
substantial.  I mention this because this is a group effort and if you need
help processing those cards in a timely fashion don't be shy about asking.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman