[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] foot switches

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Tue Jun 22 16:56:00 PDT 2010

And the question was asked of me during this last contest where I got my round, heavy duty Gem switch.
I like it because you can hit it from any angle with your foot and it makes.

It has a spring loaded round brass ring inside that serves as the switch surface........no micro switches to break.

I got mine from a surplus dealer at the Huntsville Hamfest last year but there are multiple listings on E-bay for the same switch.  Example >>

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tattoo-Foot-Switch-Gem-Heavy-Steel-New-USA-/250652611306?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5c0f52ea

Ron
WW8RR