[Fourlanders] FW: Mile High Campground- New Website!

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 4 11:30:44 PST 2010

This reminds me that I need to call mile high campground and make
reservations for June and September.  I would like to do that before I leave
the country on Saturday.  I am going to reserve the usual spots 18, 18A, 19,
19A, 19B and 20.  If anyone needs another spot reserved let me know ASAP.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____