[Fourlanders] Mile High Campground Update

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 18 21:33:34 PDT 2010

Good idea Jim!  Now I can see that you are the smart one in your family!
The offsite Bradley Loop Road address is the one I always send the deposit
checks to so I will use that one.  I will get a letter off this weekend.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____