[Fourlanders] Mile High Campground Is Set

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 28 19:01:34 PDT 2010

Hello everyone.  I am pleased to report that young Jim's suggestion that I
send the campground a USPS letter worked!  I got a telephone call on Friday
and we are set for both June and September.  Some bad news though.
Campsites 21 and 22 are not available either weekend so they substituted 16
and 17.  I hope that works out OK for everyone.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman