[Fourlanders] FW: Mile High Reservations

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue May 11 18:38:39 PDT 2010

Holy shit batman!!!!  Mile High has email!  Note that they have reserved 16
through 20 for us instead of the 18 through 22 I requested.  The check for
the $320 deposit will be in the mail tomorrow.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____