[Fourlanders] FW: Eimac 3CPX1500A7 / 8877

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon May 24 09:36:17 PDT 2010

Hello everyone.  I have no connection to this deal other than I know Greg
and he asked me to post this on the Fourlanders reflector so we can get a
chance at the goodies first.  I will probably score a 3CX800 myself for a
spare.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____