[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] 2010 ARRL June VHF QSO Party Results

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Wed Oct 13 09:59:14 PDT 2010

Speaking of results....

The September 2010 claimed scores have been posted. It appears that we
will be 6th in Limited and 12th in combined Unlimited and Limited
Multiop'. We would have been 7th if I had submitted as Unlimited.

Our final score will be more like 112K, but the result will be the
same. The contest robot seems to have picked up the info from the
first file sent rather than the final version submitted, at least so
far.

Cheers,
Brian
NX9O