[Fourlanders] FW: Upcoming January Contest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 25 11:58:50 PDT 2010

Go to this link for parking info

http://hamjam.nfarl.org/location.html

  _____

From: Tom McElroy [mailto:tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:51 AM
To: wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Cc: Fourlanders
Subject: Re: [Fourlanders] FW: Upcoming January Contest

It's on my priority list, Jim.
I might print out the screen-cap of I took of Joe during the Arecibo EME
video feed.
He's elbows-deep into a 3CX1500 amp.
Maybe he'll autograph it, just for grins.

Got any hints on where to park?

73's
Tom
KI4WOU

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Jim Worsham <wa4kxy at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Have any of you guys heard of this Ham Jam thing?  I just heard about it
from K4AMK in Alabama!

 _____