[Fourlanders] photos PLEASE

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 13 21:04:50 PDT 2010

Thanks to you and the other rovers for making this a great contest.  Rovers
have been conspicuously absent from the contests these last two or three
years.  The W4NH crew is very pleased and appreciative to see you and the
other rovers back on the road.  We hope that this continues in 2011 and
future years.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman