[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] Gene's QST Column - Part 1

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:52:01 PDT 2011

I agree.  Maybe the un-named commentary was a descendant of the Spark-Gap
crowd that opposed AM.

I went to Joe Taylor's lecture at GT - he represents the ascendancy of ham
radio.

I'm a lot newer to the hobby than most.  So pardon my excitement when I tell
you that my first Joe Taylor series of WSPR "QSO's" were to ham in Italy
using 0.5 watts on 40 meters.

Tom
W4SDR