[Fourlanders] January VHF Sweepstakes Contest

James Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 28 17:59:07 PST 2011

All sounds good Bob.  Put me down to sleep at your place Saturday night and for
all meals.  I am OK with a workday Friday or Monday and even the weekend if you
wish.  Do you want to use my station for 6?  No problem if you do, I just want
to know if I need to bring it.  Just let me know what the plans are.