[Fourlanders] Contest workday

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Thu Dec 29 21:48:21 PST 2011

Hello Bob,

Sorry. I have been working on a project that must ship on Tuesday
afternoon for work. Even though Friday is a holiday, I have brought
stuff home to work on. I will do more of the work project tomorrow
morning so that I can make sure to find the remaining land mines.

I was also told that the children want me to go to a movie with them
Friday afternoon. It seems my Friday is shot.

I should be able to come up on Monday, unless I have serious trouble
with this work project. I am having to do a self taught crash course
in Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat X Pro
(writer). I am creating the ad' printing proofs for our major trade
show in February. It has been a long time since I did graphic layout
and most of that was done with line tape, blue pencil and cut up
pieces generated from a photo printer via T-ROFF Unix commands. Times
sure have changed.

There's no pressure...my work will only be on the lower third front
cover of a booklet given to EVERY attendee to this trade show. Yeah,
right...no pressure...

Cheers,
Brian