[Fourlanders] ideas? suggestions? feedback sought

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 21:22:55 PST 2011

Hello, everybody!

With the Southeastern VHF Society conference being held here in Huntsville this April, I have volunteered to help Ben, Craig, and Jimmy. So far I have not been utilized. Ben did suggest I present a paper - and he tossed out the Fourlanders and contesting.

That said... has this been done previously? If so, when? If not... any suggestions on what to present?

Frustrating... to be here in town and sitting on my rear.

73,

Kim - WG8S