[Fourlanders] June VHF Contest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 3 23:00:16 PDT 2011

I vote for option #2 (all the way).  Jeff can take that night off from
cooking!  Thanks Dean for bringing your dutch ovens and cooking for us
again.  It was a BIG hit the first time you did it and every year since
someone asks, "What happened to Dean and the dutch oven?"  Please make sure
that Bob, W4ZST gets the first piece of the cobbler.  Last time I ate the
last piece and he didn't get any.  He reminds me of this fairly often and it
weighs heavily on my conscience.