[Fourlanders] Contest FM antenna

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 5 18:08:27 PDT 2011

Sounds like a plan.

From: Scott Spencer [mailto:scott.nn4w at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Scott Spencer
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 3:46 PM
To: wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Cc: Bob Lear; ivan; Ron Rogers; fourlanders at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Fourlanders] Contest FM antenna

I have the mast and feedline in my trailer with the antenna.

I figure that we can mount the FM antenna on my trailer like I've been doing
with the 2m omni's. That'll place it close to Ivan's trailer.

That way I can mount the 2m omni's on Ron's trailer and make the feedline
shorter and easier to route.

Scott

On Jun 5, 2011, at 1:33 PM, Jim Worsham wrote:

> That sounds good.  We just need to make sure that we have a mast and feed
> line for it.  In the past Ivan has brought a dual band FM rig.  I assume
he
> will do so again.  Hopefully he will see this email and confirm that.
>
> 73
> Jim, W4KXY

Spencer