[Fourlanders] Winkey

S Kosmetatos skos at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 20:55:48 PST 2011

I have a USB to dual Serial adapter; The K3 runs on one with Ham Radio
Deluxe, while the other will be for the WK2. I have to run the K3 on serial
anyways, so this way they are a consistent Com1 & Com2 from a single USB
port. The combination of HRD & the K3 work so well together that I thought
I'd stick to serial for now. If the WK2 proves useful to me, I will probably
build a USB version as well.

Kos