[Fourlanders] September Contest Report

James Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 13 05:00:22 PDT 2011

I am sorry to hear that contest conditions were no good.  It sounds like it was
even worst than a January contest which is really bad!  I am glad to hear that
you guys are eating well though because I am not!  There is NOTHING in this damn
country that I can even pronounce or appears to be edible.  I went out to dinner
last night at this Chinese restaraunt and I couldn't even read the menu!  I had
somone order something for me that was breathtakingly expensive (theye were
paying) and I will tell you I have thrown away week old stuff out of my
refrigerator that looked better than what I was served!  Luckily room service at
the hotel can do a half decent pizza and spaghetti.  If it weren't for that I
would be in trouble.  I can't wait to get home and find some BBQ.