[Fourlanders] HRD

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Aug 20 13:26:59 EDT 2012

I talked with one of the owners of HRD, Rick Ruhl, at Huntsville.  He
said that WSJT will NOT be included in the v6.0 that they are selling
now, so I didn't buy it as it really isn't much changed that I can see
other then that you are paying for support.

The guy who is going to implement the WSJT code into HRD is the guy who
wrote JT65.  He has had a heart attack and that is why it won't be in
this years release.  We'll just have to wait and see how long it will
end up taking now.

Sharpen your WL skills for a while yet.

Bob