[Fourlanders] sound card and an off-topic item

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 19:38:22 EDT 2012

For those of you that got to Huntsville last weekend, I hope you had a good time. The hamfest featured more vendors, and some good forums. The hamfest continues to grow!

Is there a good sound card to use for the digital modes? What should I be considering - just in case a PC I purchased last November might have a good sound card in it?

The off-topic item. I need to get two (2) 20 MB files to a fellow engineer. Is there an FTP site I can use, or ... just how might I go about getting those files to him?

Thanks & 73,

Kim
WG8S