[Fourlanders] Nice source for RF and other parts

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:04:28 PST 2012

I agree Sherman - you're left to using Ctrl-f to find things!

Dan's basic data is great.  His products are interesting, and maybe I'd buy
something if I knew what he had!
He could export his raw data to an eBay store and save a lot on hosting
fees and web maintenance.
It allows for easy categorizing of his products, and easy searching for the
customer.
Plus he'd have an automatic shipping calculator, tracker and payment system.

*http://myworld.ebay.com/chuckwa3iac/*<http://myworld.ebay.com/chuckwa3iac/?_trksid=p4340.l2559>has
an excellent ebay store he uses to sell W1GHZ parts.
His pricing covers the ebay fee, and the convenience is worth the cost.

Tom
W4SDR