[Fourlanders] Contest Update: Food and Camping list

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Fri Jun 1 04:18:15 PDT 2012

I will NOT be able to make it to Bob's for Saturday. Anna needs the
truck for Scout activities on Saturday and Sunday morning. I will send
Bob a note direct when I have more detail.

Bob, don't hurry back from the hamfest on my account. There is a
chance that I will make it to the hamfest, but it is still in
negotiations.

Cheers All,
Brian
NX9O