[Fourlanders] Field Day food list

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Jun 18 13:23:05 PDT 2012

Time to take care of the food list for Field Day..  Chris needs to know
how much BBQ to bring and I will plan the other meals.

Saturday lunch:  On your own.  We will probably either meet at Rooster's
or Johnny B's in town for lunch like we did last year.  Let's make it
11:30 and I'll take input on which place we'd like to go, or the group
can split up if they want.

Saturday dinner:  Chris is bringing the excellent BBQ again from Mike
and Ed's BBQ in Auburn and is also smoking some sausages.  I will have
cole slaw and chips to go with the BBQ.  This meal we need a good count
for so let me know ASAP if I don't have you down correctly on the list
below.

Sunday breakfast:  I will cook pancakes and sausage here for those who
wish to have breakfast and those who are spending the night Saturday
night (and operating!!).

Sunday lunch:  We haven't fully decided about this.  Maybe we'll have
some leftovers that we can consume and maybe we'll order pizza's or
something.  Any suggestions will be welcome.  I had thought about ham
and turkey sandwiches to make it easy too.

Here is what I have right now.
Full time FD operators (all meals):  W4ZST, NN4W, K4TJD, W4KXY, WW8RR,
WE8W, N4NIA

Unknown:  K4VJM, WG8S

Saturday dinner for sure (let me know for other meals)  Chris, Lee, Mary

I do expect maybe some members of NGARC may want to come by and I will
find out about that at tomorrow night's meeting and add to the list on
Wednesday.

Accomodations:  All the full time ops above and K4VJM and WG8S will have
a place to stay up here for Saturday night.  Tom and Scott will be in
Tom's camper.  If we have any more than these who want to stay, let me
know ASAP and we'll see if Kos can bring his camper too or if only maybe
one more then we have sleeping bag/cot space available.

Let me know of any variances in my assumptions.

Bob