[Fourlanders] Fw: TechFest Reminder

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 19 19:58:33 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Norm Schklar
To: wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:56 AM
Subject: TechFest Reminder

      If I don't have the right contact, please forward this message to the appropriate persons.  Thanks.

      FOURLANDERS CONTEST TEAM, INC.
      James A Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net

      It's Field Day week and a great time to start thinking about how your group can participate in:

      We are always looking for new and different displays by our many friends in the North Georgia area.  Maybe something your group has done for Field Day will inspire a great presentation at TechFest 2013.

      2012 was a great year for TechFest.  Over 500 visitors, over 20 organizations displaying some sort of amateur radio technology, method, practice or equipment and 3 very interesting forums.

      So while actively involved in all the goodies and good ideas that Field Day presents, be thinking of how you can share the experience with the hundreds of folks that attend TechFest.

      When you've decided on a great topic, let me know and I'll be sure we have a table for you.

      We are also looking for forum materials, so if you have something you would like to show or teach in the forum format, let me know.

      As always, you are invited to attend the GARS Field Day in Lawrenceville.  More at www.GARS.org .

      Hope you enjoy Field Day as much as I expect to.

      73

      Norm, WA4ZXV
      GARS TechFest 2013 Chair
      770-313-9410  wa4zxv at arrl.net