[Fourlanders] June contest kickoff

skip ferguson skip at wanderon.org
Mon May 7 06:30:08 PDT 2012

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Jason KF5DSP, Robert KF5IRC and I plan on being in Georgia NLT June
6. I will be pulling the lark.

	skip K5AWC
 Most people find the concept of programming obvious, but the doing
impossible.
 On Sun 06/05/12 3:38 PM , Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net sent:
  Time to start preparations for the June contest. I expect the usual

 band captains and stations unless I hear otherwise.
 Let me know if/when you are coming so that I can organize the convoy

 with trailers and pullers needed.
 That will also help with our count to make sure we have enough
camping
 spaces at MileHi.
 That is probably enough to get things started.
 Next Saturday evening is the 6m spring sprint. Jim and I are
planning
 to do it here, probably as W4NH, and testing out the station and the
SDR
 dongle Panadapter under semi-contest conditions. He is coming up
during
 the afternoon to do some other testing on the station and install an

 Audigy soundcard on the 6m computer.
 Anyone else wanting to come up on Saturday (5/12) to collect gear
for
 the contest, or work on things toward getting ready for the contest,

 then we will be here. The only major thing we won't be able to do
then
 is take down the 6m antennas since we will be using them for the
sprint.
 We will schedule another workday, sometime before the contest to get

 that done later.
 Please let me know ASAP if any of you that are regulars have
conflicts
 or may not be able to come for the entire time, etc.
 Thanks, Bob