[Fourlanders] Fw: [VHF] The K4N QSL cards.....

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Wed Aug 7 16:45:32 EDT 2013

But, like Marshall, we need sponsors if we do an additional trip outside of
one of our regularly scheduled club contest participations.....especially
just for the sake of putting a rare grid on the air and not a trip to a
strategic new location (as we HAVE been discussing) with the goal of
improving our scoring trends.

Ask Marshall....these expeditions don't come for free. Even with his
personal deep pockets he still had financial help this last outing and the
one previous.

You are correct, Kos......good material to be discussed further in Sept.

Ron
WW8RR