[Fourlanders] W4NH January VHF Contest

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 2 01:23:25 EST 2013

Hello everyone.  The Fourlanders (W4NH) will again be on for upcoming January VHF contest.  We will be operating from the QTH of W4ZST near Dahlonega, GA in grid EM84am.  We will be operating four bands (6 through 432) limited multi with stacked beams and 1kw+ TX power.  Please be listening for us.  We will also be running WSJT on 6 and 2 meters meteor scatter late Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.  If you would like to arrange for a sched please let me know.

W4NH WSJT Sched Guy