[Fourlanders] Workday Update

Rogers, Ron Ron.Rogers at ncr.com
Thu Jan 3 18:22:35 EST 2013

Looking ahead to next week's activities,  I plan to come to your QTH next Sunday Bob to install the stations (FM included) and not on Sat.

I'm NOT going to the TechFest, but I AM attending the big Model Railroad show at the North Atlanta Trade center on Sat.

Ron Rogers
Eng. Program Mgr.
NCR Corp.
770-623-7690