[Fourlanders] Dayton

Dick Hanson dick at dkhanson.com
Mon Jan 7 10:57:25 EST 2013

Howdy....

Since all of you will be together for the contest, please discuss among you
how many flea spaces you think we need?

At present, we really don't use what we have and its more about parking
there than using some of the prime spaces.
I'm thinking we (I) could spend less if just kept the ones from the main
aisle to maybe 2108 or 9.
Parking is fine out in the VIP area and affords an easy exit if you wish to
leave early.

Anyhow, please kick it around and then please have Bob let me know.

Good luck in the contest; I know y'all will eat well once again.

Best regards,

Dick