[Fourlanders] Food and sleeping arrangements for contest

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Jan 14 17:16:10 EST 2013

I have the following folks down for spending Saturday night in the house:

Bill KI4US, Kim WG8S, Kos N4NIA, Ron WW8RR, Jim W4KXY, Ivan K4VJM, Brian
NX9O and Claire KK4JJT.  Tom and Scott will sleep in the camper.  This
is all the overnight requests I have had.  There would be floor space
for others possibly.

FOOD:

Saturday night dinner:  We will have BBQ pork, sausages, slaw and
something else like maybe beans.  Chris is bringing the BBQ from Mike
and Ed's in Auburn.  It has been excellent every time!  Mmmmmm!

Sunday breakfast:  Pancakes and Sausage

Sunday Lunch:  Ham and Turkey sandwiches, chips

Sunday night dinner:  My homemade Spaghetti, bread and salad.

I have all the above sleepover ops down for all meals except maybe for
Kim who may leave early.  Anyway, let me know if that is not right.

Chris W4ONT, Jack K5FSE, John K4SQC let me know what meals you will be
here for and I'll put you down and that will take care of food.

Anyone else, let me know ASAP.

We will meet for lunch Saturday at 11:45 AM at Rooster's Cafe right at
the end of GA400 in front of the home depot.  Some others will meet at
Johnny B's in town in Dahlonega.  Take your pick and then come on up to
the W4ZST shack and we'll kick off the contest at 2PM as usual.

Bob

We got all the stations up and running and tested on Sunday.  All
receiving and transmitting.