[Fourlanders] 50V 30A Pwr Sup

Jack Nelson jack.nelson at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 27 14:02:06 EST 2013

Good afternoon all. Bob said I might want to pass this on to the group. I bid on, and won, a batch of

6 “HP 226519-001 Hot Plug Server Power Supplies 3000W 48V – BL-p-Class BL20” …whatever all that means. The bottom line is that they will supply a very regulated 50V at 30A. Input is 200-240 vac.

I certainly don’t need all six, so I may dispose of a couple of them, They should arrive late next week. I’ll ask Bob to take a look at them with me, and will post something about their availability after I’ve seen them.

Jack K5FSE

73'S  Jack  K5FSE
Treas QRP ARCI
jack.nelson at mindspring.com